Our Private Workshops are perfect for a larger group who wants our workshop space to themselves. We now offer extended time for gathering after a workshop which is perfect for birthdays, showers and team get-togethers. To inquire about your date and time request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's how it works:
- Private workshops are $50-78 per person (depending on which workshop you choose, see below for options), and we require a minimum of 6 people and have room for up to 16. The registration deposit covers the minimum registration and reserves your workshop for you. Because these are in high demand, the booking deposit is not refundable once reserved. Should something come up that is out of your control, we will work with you as best we can to reschedule. If your workshop balance exceeds the minimum deposit, you will be invoiced for the remaining balance prior to arrival. If you have less than 6 people, you can still reserve a workshop but will still pay the minimum.
- We'll email you once your registration deposit is paid to confirm all of your details.
- We require at least 7 days notice to set up a private workshop. We require a final headcount for your workshop 7 days prior to the date to be sure we have time to order all necessary materials.
- Each workshop is one hour and your group should arrive promptly at the time of your workshop. The workshop will begin and end at the given time with no exceptions. Up to 60 minutes of additional time can be added for gathering for $75/hour. (You can book this through our events coordinator via email.)
- We'll provide all of the supplies needed and give instructions for creating as well as how to care for your creation.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed and we provide complimentary still and sparkling water for each workshop. You can add wine and/or beer tastings to your workshop for an additional charge and we offer specialty food options such as charcuterie or sweets.
FOOD & DRINK ADDITIONS:
• Wine or beer tastings - choose one option per person (either wine or beer), option to specify types (i.e. - all red wines, etc), includes a 2 oz. tasting of 3 different beers or wines...no extra charge, but please let us know preferences in advance
• Charcuterie board - individual boards...$18 per person OR large board that feeds 4-6 people and includes cheeses, cured meats, fruits, nuts, honey, olives, and other seasonal items...$90
• Sweets tray - may include macarons, vegan cookies and/or cupcakes...$5 per person (let us know if it’s a celebration and we’ll add candles!)
* Flower arranging workshop: Make a beautiful garden-style flower arrangement in one of our signature vases. We'll walk you through our easy-to-learn instructions and each attendee will create a flower arrangement….$82 per person
* Tabletop garden workshop: Pick from our awesome selection of bright light succulents and cacti or low-light tropical foliage plants to make your own tabletop garden…..$50 per person
* Terrarium: Pick from our awesome selection of bright light succulents and cacti or low-light tropical foliage plants to make your own terrarium.…$50 per person
* Flower Crown Workshop: Learn how to make a beautiful piece of wearable floral art. Bonus points if you all go out afterward and wear them around town!….$50 per person